Awards and Honors
- In 1998, D Media, Inc. was awarded the coveted “Golden Apple Award” by the Texas State Teachers Association for the design and printing of Teacher Times, a magazine of the Classroom Teachers of Dallas.
- D Media is also proud to be recognized by the “1999 Kovod Award for Excellence in Fundraising Materials” from the Association for Jewish Family and Children’s Agencies for the design of a fundraising package for Jewish Family Service of Dallas.
- D Media is a recipient of the “1999 Mentor-Entrepreneur Award” from the North Texas Commission-Dallas/Ft. Worth Women and Minority Business Development Council.
- In April 2000, D Media received a second “Kovod Award for Excellence” for art direction and design of Jewish Family Service’s Annual Report.
- In March 2002, the City of Carrollton’s Stormwater Management brochure, designed and printed by D Media, received “The Watermark Award” recognizing excellence in marketing communications. This award is co-sponsored by the Texas Section of American Water Works Association and the Water Environment Association of Texas.
- The Freelance Alliance, a nonprofit group supporting area writers, designers, photographers, PR specialists, and other freelance communicators, announced that it has selected an entry from D Media as the winner of its logo contest. The Freelance Alliance unveiled the new logo at its luncheon program held at the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce on March 24, 2005.
- As reported in the Sunday, July 23rd issue of the Dallas Morning News (page 3D): The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter received the 2006 Brand Style Guide Stationery Set Award, given to the chapter that creates a unique graphic identity but follows the group’s style guide . . . D Media designed the stationery set.